Tuesday 14 May 2019

My weekend

On the weekend I stayed at home just doing my homework with my mum and my brothers to.

And I went to the swimming pools!!! With my brothers it was super fun I almost drowned but my mum saved me and after the pools we went back home and then we watched some Netflix on my  PS4 we watched end game it was super super cool and then my friends asks if he could come over for a sleepover and I said yes so they came over and watch endgame

My friend it was awesome and then I turned  off the TV. In the morning I was about to go wake up my friend but they already went back home. By the way it was Sunday, it was church time. We went to church for 5 hours. After that we went back home to relax on the couch just watching movies and eating KFC. 

It was super super cool weekend, I wish I could do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.