Wednesday 25 September 2019

Recount

On Saturday I went to the movies.to go watch a movie called Light Side. The movie is about  never giving up and believing in god. So it's basically a church movie.

I went with my mum and my dad. I cried at some bits of the movie. I was sad and happy. I felt happy for no reason. My mum and dad were crying as well. After the movie we went to go eat. We ate pizza and Kfc it was yum! Then we went back home to go sleep for church tomorrow. In the morning I got ready and my brothers got ready as well. We left to go to church. When we arrived we got out of the car and rushed in to church because we were late . If we were late at our church we would have to speak in front of the whole church. After church we went to go eat Kfc.

I wish I could do the whole thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.