Tuesday 17 September 2019

Spring Creative Writing

As I am walking I can smell the fresh air. Around me I feel so relaxed and calm. I see butterflies around me and some bees. I feel so so happy I smell the beautiful aroma from the beautiful flowers. The beautiful smells make me want to eat. As I walk I can feel the spring air going inside my hair. Everywhere I go I can smell the flowers it's like it over the whole world. I feel more confident and more beautiful. The intoxicating beautiful smell runs through the whole place. I smell the lovely flowers. It makes me feel like I want to eat because the flowers smell sweet. I feel peaceful . All of the flowers combined is the most relaxing and happy moment of my life.

Image result for spring logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.