Wednesday 9 June 2021

Recount: My brothers Birthday

 First thing in the morning I woke up excited for the day that's ahead of me . Because it was my brother's birthday, He turned 15 today!!!!

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. Then my mum told me to get ready to go to buy my brother's cake for his birthday. When we arrived there we got the Trisamu cake. It's a coffee cake. When we got back home we set up the food and the cake and then when he came we surprised him with a lot of food,cake and chocolate bars.

He was so surprised and happy then we ate the delicious food.Once we finished the food it was desert time some of my brothers didn’t want to eat dessert because they were full but I ate dessert .We had the cake and icecream it was so so delicious

It satisfied my taste buds as I ate one spoon of cake.After we ate we watched 3 whole movies .The movies we watched were king kong vs godzilla , croods 2 and soul my favorite movie was king kong vs godzilla because there we the 2 big beast which was them But after the mecha godzilla came kong and the real godzilla had to work together to fight him off.

Then after the movie night we went straight to sleep .


4 comments:

  1. Wow Bailey that was an epic story. I can easily tell you and your family had a great time on your brothers birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey, my name is Hannah I'm a year 7 from Ahipara school.
    I really enjoyed reading about your brother's birthday. I had a good idea about what you did that day. Maybe next time you could add some photos. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Bailey, my name is Jade and I am a year 8 student at Paihia School. I really like your blog post about your recount; “My Brothers Birthday“ because you have explained everything you did that day and added detail. We used to write recounts but now we do T-shaped literacy and I really enjoyed it. What was the best part about your brother’s birthday?
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WoW what a day! So full on and plus the food...yuum, I wish I was there, hahaaa. Well belated Happy Birthday to your big brother.
    Bailey, I like your recount of what you did on that special day. Keep up retell your stories and you'll surprised to read it later on. Well done Bailey.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.